You have questions, and we have answers!
Please schedule a consultation or send us a message with as much detail as possible. A Momcierge manager will get in touch with you to discuss your needs.
We appreciate all feedback, so please don’t hesitate to let us know preferences. You can notify us by text when we reach out to confirm your next appointment, or email us at email@example.com.
We do not deep clean houses, garden (we do water plants!), plan vacations, or renovate/remodel in anyway. When able, we are happy to refer someone who does these tasks so just ask!
Please make sure we have everything we would need to complete the tasks on your to-do list as if you were going to do them yourself. We will gladly leave you a note of household items you’re running low on such as cleaners, paper towels, trash bags, etc. and/or items that we recommend for your home.
All of our Momcierge team is vetted, background checked, trained on Momcierge’s quality standards, and qualified to be in each home.
For a small fee we can provide a lock box to securely store your key in a designated area for us to easily access during each visit.
We know that consistency is preferred with your home and try our best to have the same Momcierge team member servicing your home; however, there are times that we will have to send an alternate because of vacation or emergencies.
You are welcome to stay home, but most clients prefer to use us when they are not home. This is really your choice and depends on the tasks we are helping you with.
We generally follow metro-Atlanta school closings. We try our best to reschedule with clients, but cannot guarantee it. We appreciate your understanding & flexibility.
Some of our clients require more organization at the beginning of service. In this case, we recommend budgeting for several days with project specialists to set up organizational systems and standards. From there, a weekly Momcierge will maintain those systems and standards.
All clients are subject to a cancellation policy. Flexibility is important to us, so we only ask for 48 hour notice to cancel and reschedule visits. Cancellations outside of the 48-hour window will be allotted no-charge cancellations as follows:
- Clients with 3 weekly visits will be allotted 2 no-charge cancellation policy each month beginning on the 1st of every month.
- Clients with 2 weekly visits will be allotted 2 no-charge cancellation policy each month beginning on the 1st of every month.
- Clients with 1 weekly visit (or less) will be allotted 1 no-charge reschedule visit each month beginning on the 1st of every month.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of service or over the amount outlined above will be charged $75 per cancellation/reschedule.
- All cancellation and reschedule requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or your regular Momcierge and administrative support via text.